- Shipping & Return
Our 22 Momme line of seamless silk bedding linen sets are a big step up from the 19 Momme products due to the jump in the quality of the silk fibers used and the resulting improvements in durability. It is estimated that our 22 Momme can last up to twice as long as its 19 Momme products with the same amount of care.
There are many reasons to use silk on your bed. Soft, smooth and light, it gives the least pressure on your body. Consisting of natural proteins that are very similar to ones in human hair, silk helps reduce any potential allergic reactions. The sericin in silk dispels accumulation of melanin in your skin, preventing or delaying any black spots from forming on your skin. The breathability and heat insulating properties make sure it is able to keep you warm without making you hot, and its great moisture wicking abilities help keep your bed dry... There are many more you can find in our FAQ section regarding the benefits of silk.
Our silk is made completely from natural and pure silk produced by the Bombyx Mori silkworms, the undisputed best quality silk in the entire world. Manufactured by experienced artisans silk-workers, we are confident that you would fall in love with our products.
- Professional Dry Cleaning Recommended.
- Hand wash or Machine wash in lukewarm water (30°C) on most gentle cycle available.
- Minimize spin time.
- Do Not Use Bleaches.
- Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Hang dry if possible, however, avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
- Delivery & Returns:
- Free Shipping On Orders Over $38.36
- 45-Day Free Returns
- P.O. Boxes and military addresses (APO, FPO) can be delivered.