- Shipping & Return
The seamless version of our 19 Momme seamed silk flat sheets, with all the benefits of its seamed counterpart without the drawback of the seams. The entire piece is cut from a larger 19 Momme silk sheet and can withstand machine wash better.
The seamless version is even better at repelling common in-door allergens such as dust, mites and mold due to the removal of the seam. Enjoy the soft and smooth touch of silk after a long day’s work, and slip into deep slumber in its comfortable embrace - there is simply no better conclusion for a stressful day. Silk fitted sheet and silk pillowcases are also available for your whole sheet set.
There are many reasons to use silk on a bed. Soft as baby's skin, silky and soft as nothing, breathable and comfortable like a second layer of skin, it gives your body the least pressure. Silk is a protein fiber that contains 18 kinds of amino acids that are beneficial to the human body. It helps the skin maintain the metabolism of the surface lipid film, so it can keep the skin moist and smooth. Silk helps reduce any potential allergic reactions. In addition, it has an auxiliary therapeutic effect on certain skin diseases. Breathability and thermal insulation ensure that it keeps you warm without getting hot, with a warm winter and cool summer, and its powerful moisture absorption helps keep your bed dry
- Professional Dry Cleaning Recommended.
- Hand wash or Machine wash in lukewarm water (30°C) on most gentle cycle available.
- Minimize spin time.
- Do Not Use Bleaches.
- Do Not Tumble Dry.
- Hang dry if possible, however, avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- Use neutral or special detergent for silk.
- Keep out of touch of pets/sharp objects.
- Delivery & Returns:
- Free Shipping On Orders Over $29.00
- 45-Day Free Returns
- P.O. Boxes and military addresses (APO, FPO) can be delivered.